Who I am
What I have done My best work in the field of interactive media.
Final Game Gif
Bouncy Box Prototype
Bouncy Box Prototype Development
Bouncy Box Yeah – Producer & Designer
Bouncy Box Yeah is a precision platformer being developed for web by Bobby V. Klein and Anthony DelSordo.
- Designed and prototyped original game.
- Created all graphics for the final game and web page.
- Produced design and concept documents.
- Managed communication between the developer and publisher.
- Managed the development and development timeline using Trello.
HYP Mobile App Prototype
HYP (Harrisburg Young Professionals) is looking to create a mobile app to keep their current members up to date and entice new members to join. This project was to design user experience of the app.
- Designed app screens using Adobe Experience Designer and Adobe Illustrator.
- Met with HYP board members to get an understanding of the organization and what they wanted in an app.
- Scheduled meetings during the design process.
- Used Adobe Experience Designer to create prototypes of the user experience in order to demonstrate the user experience to the client.
Minefield VR – Designer & Producer
Minefield VR is a multiplayer virtual reality experience for the HTC Vive where one player is in a minefield (in the Vive) and the other player is outside with a map. The two players must work together to get out of the minefield.
- Produced all design and concept documentation.
- Managed and tracked all progress on the project using Trello.
- Scheduled all aspects of the project including meetings, milestones, and testing.
- Facilitated gameplay and functionality test sessions with a diverse set of Harrisburg University staff and students.
Awards won: Best Digital Game in Expo at Let’s Play PA
- Best Digital Game in Expo at Let’s Play PA
- Best Game in Expo at Let’s Play PA
FishPotato Games – Social Media & Marketing Manager
At FishPotato Games, I worked as a social media and marketing manager on FishPotato Games’ Voxplode 2.
- Managed the FishPotato Games’ Twitter and Facebook accounts using Twitter and Facebook analytics along with Buffer.
- Connected FishPotato Games with bloggers, reviewers and gaming websites for game development interviews and publicity.
- Created videos, gifs, and graphics for marketing material and website content.
- Researched keywords for Search Engine Optimization using Sensor Tower.
- Assisted with the development and management of the FishPotato Games official website.
- Organized and ran user experience and bug tests for Voxplode 2.
Voxplode 2 Page
Marketing as an Unknown Indie (Article on Gamasutra)
VOITH – User Experience (UX) Designer
I worked as a UX on an in-house app for quote creation and quote look up; primarily used by VOITH employees.
- Created user interface for an in-house quote production app following customer requests and previous designs for the app.
- Exported assets and placed them in the development environment using HTML and CSS.
- Produced presentations demonstrating my app designs and interfaces.
Other Work Games made as experiments, in game jams, and on free time.
Space Bird Migration
Press SPACE to Shoot
Existential Crisis Simulator